Loading of Coal from Tuna and Kandla Port via Trucks resuming from tomorrow. Please place your order at the earliest to avoid delay
For more information call 9878076554.
1. Supreme court said that Mine owner is owner of both mineral and surface in Meghalaya. Private owner’s proprietory rights have been accepted and affirmed by the Supreme court. It is historic judgement for people of Meghalaya that by the efforts of the Govt.that rights of Tribals of Meghalaya have been upheld and recognized by Supreme court.
2. SC held that MMDR Act will apply . Mine owner is required to get mining plan approved from Central Govt with consent of State Govt. and ban on Coal Mining by NGT is lifted to the above extent. There is no ban by NGT if the MMDR Act is followed. Therefore Ban is lifted.
3. The penalty of 100 crore will cause hardship to State Meghalaya and therefore the State should transfer Rs. 100 crore from MPREF to Central Pollution Control Board. CPCB shall use the money for Meghalaya only. The plea of the State Govt. that penalty will cause hardship to the Government has been accepted and recognized.
4. Order of NGT that coal mine after ban vests in the Govt is not accepted by Supreme Court and set aside.
5. Suggestion of Amicus that all coal should be taken over by Coal India is accepted and permission is granted to coal India to auction the same and money shall be given to State Govt. and manner and mode of transportation will be decided by Katoki Committee and money so collected will be given by the State to mine owner.
6. Criminal cases which are going shall be proceeded in terms of section 21 of MMDR Act.
7. Jurisdiction of NGT to appoint committee has been upheld.
8. Judgement is running more that 400 pages plus.
*Reader to verify news/facts in his/her own capacity.
It is expected that High Draft Brick Kiln In Punjab may start operating from today.
Reliance has reduced their Petroleum Coke price by Rs 750 PMT. Its revised Petroleum Coke price ex-Jamnagar is Rs 9200 PMT with effect from 25 Aug 2018.
NGT has directed closure of Industries using pet coke without nod. For full news click here
BHP Billiton, one of the biggest shipper of coal has declared force majeure on cyclone-hit Australian coal exports.
Already some effect is being felt in the coal market with coal prices trending upward.
How will this force majeure effect coal prices further is yet to be seen.
कोयले के सबसे बडे शिपर्स में से एक, बीएचपी बिलिटन, ने बवंडर-प्रभावित ऑस्ट्रेलियाई कोयला निर्यात पर Force majeure की घोषणा की है।
कोयले की कीमतों में बढ़ोतरी के साथ ही कोयले के बाजार में कुछ प्रभाव महसूस किया जा रहा है।
कोयले की कीमतों पर इस Force majeure का क्या असर पड़ेगा, यह अभी देखना बाकी है।
*The above news is taken from online sources.
Ministry of Steel may push to reduce duty on coking coal.
Speculation of green cess to be levied on imported pet coke.
Green Cess on coal may be revised.
Imported coal with high energy content is turning out to be cheaper at a large number of thermal plants than similar coal bought from Coal India since international prices have dipped almost 55 per cent over the past six years while the tate-run monopoly miner’s prices have only increased, along with freight and other levies.
Read full story here
A coal traders meet is being held in Hyatt Regency, Ludhiana at 11 AM 31st March’15. We hope this meeting will provide some direction to the fluctuating market conditions in the Coal Industry.
As Chinese demands for coal slow down, India today stands at the center of the seaborne thermal coal market. Reports indicate that India may soon increase coal imports by 19%.
Amid the rising coal imports, are the increased freight rates for coal which will come into effect starting from 1 April 2015 as per Railway budget.